Members see FEWER ads... join today!

has your team competed?

• yea

Votes: 35 12.3%
  • no

Votes: 250 87.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if someone has this video still... and will send it to me... i will send you every bow i have, and every cheer extreme shirt i have... well... EVERYTHING I HAVE period. I cannot believe I missed this :'(

I still have it on my computer...;)

if someone has this video still... and will send it to me... i will send you every bow i have, and every cheer extreme shirt i have... well... EVERYTHING I HAVE period. I cannot believe I missed this :'(
Not so fast!!! I wouldn't because you don't even see the ending & it didn't hit...will be amazing if they do it though.

Not so fast!!! I wouldn't because you don't even see the ending & it didn't hit...will be amazing if they do it though.
How is everyone blown away by something that didn't hit? Any team can go and take a video of a stunt and have it not hit. I wouldn't quite call it impressive yet.

Look at Tennessee Pumas. Everyone was obsessed with this stunt of theirs from 09, and then I don't think they hit it once.

How is everyone blown away by something that didn't hit? Any team can go and take a video of a stunt and have it not hit. I wouldn't quite call it impressive yet.

Look at Tennessee Pumas. Everyone was obsessed with this stunt of theirs from 09, and then I don't think they hit it once.
I like CEA but I think some people are overly obsessed!!! Maddie this & Maddie that...she is good but plenty of cheerleaders are just as good. Just sayin!!!

I like CEA but I think some people are overly obsessed!!! Maddie this & Maddie that...she is good but plenty of cheerleaders are just as good. Just sayin!!!
Before i start this is IMO ...Point blank is that made is good at stunting and stunting only. I really don't see why people are all obsessed with her,she is just like any other all star level 5 female cheerleader. The only time I have seen her tumble was 2009 at worlds and she did a so so full to the back. Other than that i don't know what she has. I have heard she has a double but have never seen a double been thrown by her. She is a good cheerleader but really she is not like a Britni Love Or like a Taylor McKowen, Or even a Kelsey Rule. Maybe its just me but Maddie is not a person that anybody should obsesses over.

I wanted to say this after it was posted, but I figured I would be ripped apart by the crazed fans. Glad someone said it though.

People mentioned not seeing the end of the stunt, that is because it fell so there was no end.

Back