Members see FEWER ads... join today!

has your team competed?

• yea

Votes: 35 12.3%
  • no

Votes: 250 87.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I know this isn't the team that everyones dying to see, but I had my asst. coaches try something new with our tiny exhibition team this year. They are each partnered with an older cheerleader so they could do bigger stuff during stunts (ya know--instead of just putting a foot on someones knee b/c they're too small to lift each other). It's a super cute clip. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oJ0-hOubpU
That is soo fabulous n creative!! I love watching tinys!

Allstarcesi said:
That is soo fabulous n creative!! I love watching tinys!

Thank u! I was determined we weren't going to have the same old same old tiny exhibition. I got the idea from a daddy-daughter dance at a recital

I know this is a little off topic, but does anyone know how to make youtube videos private? I am uploading some stuff for my teams to watch, and I want to make sure that it's not put out there for all of youtube to see.

JulieP said:
I know this is a little off topic, but does anyone know how to make youtube videos private? I am uploading some stuff for my teams to watch, and I want to make sure that it's not put out there for all of youtube to see.

When I'm uploading I check the box that says "only viewable by those that have the link" in settings. I don't want everything readily available either.

i made my youtube account!! :) let me know when its up, please :)

beetle. said:
lol its only for team members, sorry:cool:

No worries, I was hoping it was some of yalls practice stuff. I'm anxious to see you guys!

Back