Members see FEWER ads... join today!

has your team competed?

• yea

Votes: 35 12.3%
  • no

Votes: 250 87.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I LOVE that pyramid. So good. The whole routine has so much difficulty, but the double ups are going to kill me. They need to go for 1.5,/ 1.75 and keep it cleaner, what they're doing now makes me cringe.

I like what they're doing, if they could learn to not turn before they start twisting. Not a single thing in cheer angers me more than the group turning while the flyer isn't twisting.

I feel weird critising as its showcase but I have to disagree I think its too fast paced. Too much going on and not perfecting anything. There just girls running everywhere..
well with all the judges are asking for this year, it has to be fast passed to fit all of the skills needed in the routine

It was Miami Elite in like 2005! They were the first to do that stunt - and it was a partner stunt...not a group stunt!

you are correct, I joined the team later that season, they used it at state and after like 3 of 6 fell because of how difficult it was going to stretch, they got rid of it haha

Shouldn't full routines be posted some place else. It's not necessarily a sneak peak now that full routines are out. They should be posted in the wiki.

I absolutely love CAC Teal. I feel that they get overlooked when it comes to stunting and their amazing pyramids. This is also the first CAC dance that I have really liked. Can't wait to see it cleaned up.

Back