All-Star So Far What's Your Fav Voiceover This Season?!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love the raps that JR put in our music!
"Now that we've, got your attention, just know, we on a mission, you know, this ain't no exhibition!"
"Hot 5 is due, you better make room! We see you talking, talking, do it while you walkin', walkin', got some rumors, drama starters... shake em' off!"
"Hot we is, Hot we stay, we do this the hot way, H - O - T - F - I - V - E, no there ain't no stoppin' me!"

^reading them does not give them justice really... its on the cheerlibrary. http://www.cheerlibrary.com/audio/1357/hotcheer-small-limited-coed-5-hot5-2011
It may have been in your junior team's music, but do you still have the voiceover with your name saying "breaking hearts is what you do!" or whatever?!

"BRING BACK THE GIRLS !" World Cup

and Not sure if it counts as a voice over but CEA Senior Elite
"I don't care what these chicks say I don't even look their way,
Dance it, Rock it , Shake it, POP,
Move it all around girl just dont STOP,
C-E-A now dip and pop!
Freeze t-t- the beat drop"

Rupaul says "Bring Back the Girls" in her Rupaul's Drag Race judging table

"Cali got you blew in the face, cause we're taking your place"
"Cali-Lady-fornia! Blah blah blah, talk your smack.. Ouu la la the girls are back"
-Cali Sm Sr

"Your epic fails have been erased, it's a wrap, girl fi-fi-fi-fix your face"
-Matrix Shimmer

"P R O D I G Y you ain't got no alibi! You love me, UA, you love me"
-UA Prodigy

"I'll return the trophy to the Rolling Stones, g-g-go-got the fierceboard on the phone"
"Rolling Stones set the bar, full up like a rock star. No one else can rock like this, hate on me and get dismissed, get dismissed"
"Roll the trophy right to us, gold for stones is a must, is a must"
-Rockstar Rolling Stones

"Baby skills and cartwheels, ya you think that's so cute. Blah blah boring, you talk and we pre-pre-pr-press mute"
-Matrix Fireflies (Mini 3)

"I C E, everybody wants a glass of me, * rat-ta-tat-tat on your dum dum drum* I-I-I so sick gonna make you run"
-ICE Lightning

"What up Cali? Sittin back lock and load California here we go!"
-Cali Coed 4

"Since we got our spot back, we wanna take yours too. Redirecting our guns, now we're aiming at you"
-Top Gun Semi Coed

"And the legacy continues"
-UA Legacy

"MXV baby, bow down"
"Weeee aaaare theeee beast from the east, the only name that you know, picking you out, inie minie mo"
-Matrix Vortex

*All the Top Gun IOC*

"Click click, take a pic, Smoed show em how to kick. Better yet show em how you hit it, hit then flip. Pose hands hips"
-Cali Smoed

"These cats have no fear, and you know we won Worlds last year, fearless so we're still standing here"
-Kentucky All Stars Cats

"Open your eyes, hear that sound. Arma-viscous shut them down, rumor is you want my crown"
"Choose your weapon"
"Serve it, hit it, don't forget get it, Arma put some sick nasty in it. Arma, get it, got it"
-Martix Armageddon

"Try and beat the blue and green, take your best shot. We. Think. Not"
-Stingrays Smoke

Alright, I'm done :)

Back