All-Star So Freak'n Mad! #gotjaded

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The options I could find from the scoresheets this weekend that were online: (not sure if she meant .01 or .1 so i just went with anything in that range. those were the only "close" ones i could find. and now i'm going to go hide in a hole because i actually just did that.
Small Gym jr. 2 supernationals-
88.10 1 Royalty Athletics-Reign Stevens Point, WI
88.04 2 Madtown Twisters-Intensity Madison, WI
If it's this one then it seems we have a little Wisconsin fight going on...
& I hope its not because I love Madtown Intensity and if this is the team this Jordie person is on it will make me like them a little less...DON"T RUIN IT FOR ME.

I just talked to one of Madtowns coaches. They don't have a Jordie/Jordan on Intensity. Plus I know those coaches well and they would light their kids up if they posted something like this. Their kids know they're on fierceboard too so they'd be pretty brave to post anything like this.

The details of their experience doesn't add up either. They said the team that beat them was amazing. They're not a bunch of sour grapes at Madtown as far as I know.

I just talked to one of Madtowns coaches. They don't have a Jordie/Jordan on Intensity. Plus I know those coaches well and they would light their kids up if they posted something like this. Their kids know they're on fierceboard too so they'd be pretty brave to post anything like this.

The details of their experience doesn't add up either. They said the team that beat them was amazing. They're not a bunch of sour grapes at Madtown as far as I know.
Yay, I can still be in love with Intensity!

OK, time for my un-biased and unsolicited opinion (this is only my opinion):

1) Let's not name Jordie gym. Naming this gym will also tell us who, in Jordie's opinion, was not that good. If you want to see me become Suzie's mom, blast on social media that my CP's team and performance wasn't that good. I'll got psyco cheer mom on you like you've never seen before (even if I know they did poorly)!! (btw....she's not on a team this year so you don't have to worry). We need to remember most of these athletes are young, impressionable kids. They prob already know they didn't do that well, we don't need to advertise it.
2) I don't think it would be fair to contact Jordie's gym and tell them of his/her bad representation of them. Jordie posted, believing he/she was anonymous. It was only after ya'll researched the info. Yes, to proove a point, but still. Jordie tried to not name any names.

As for you SmileyRyleigh....I think that was some incredible investigative work. Do you think that you could help the state of Texas find my exhub so they can serve him and I can get some child support? :D Now as a parent I must say "go do your paper!!" ;)

@Jordie I understand your frustration. We traveled 19 hours on a charter bus to have my CP's team get second (after performing the best they had that year) to a team that didn't even show up the first day. I'm not going to say the winners were bad, but they lived in the same state and couldn't make it?? We then had to travel back, with kids from other teams from our gym that won. It happens. Don't let it get you or your CP down. You will have plenty of wins that will be far more exciting than this loss!!

I know that you thought this was a place you could vent your frustrations. NO. Take if from a person that has left here (and stayed away for a long time) in tears. My best advice to you, and anyone new here, read posts for a while (a long while) first. Get the feel of things before you post what may be questionable. Many a lamb have been thrown to the slaughter here!! This is a wonderful site for info, to learn about the industry, and meet some incredible people. Just be careful not to step on toes. And please stop egging them on!! Trust me, you won't win and it will get UGLY!!

Again I must state..........this is only my opinion

I apologize......I thought that Jordie's op said that the other team didn't do well. I saw later that was not the case.

SORRY!!

whoomp there it is, and we all know a Y2 cheerleader most likely isn't on FB so i think J2 is the winner.

Jordie as you will soon find out on this board, nothing is truly anonymous. and if someone really wants to find out who you are they will. it's the power of FB, just go with it and don't say anything that you wouldn't say with your facebook profile pic.

xoxo,
an "anonymous" cheer mom

I'm on none of those teams. Anonymous.

The options I could find from the scoresheets this weekend that were online: (not sure if she meant .01 or .1 so i just went with anything in that range. those were the only "close" ones i could find. and now i'm going to go hide in a hole because i actually just did that.
Small Gym jr. 2 supernationals-
88.10 1 Royalty Athletics-Reign Stevens Point, WI
88.04 2 Madtown Twisters-Intensity Madison, WI
Small youth 2- ACA
2 58.69-Spirit xtreme
1 58.80-Stars Vipers

I know I can't really prove that you're wrong, but I know for a fact that I am not on those teams. I'm not even in Wisconsin..

If it's this one then it seems we have a little Wisconsin fight going on...
& I hope its not because I love Madtown Intensity and if this is the team this Jordie person is on it will make me like them a little less...DON"T RUIN IT FOR ME.

I don't understand how posting some teams that got the same outcome necessarily proves that I'm on them. I don't live in Wisconsin.

OK, time for my un-biased and unsolicited opinion (this is only my opinion):

1) Let's not name Jordie gym. Naming this gym will also tell us who, in Jordie's opinion, was not that good. If you want to see me become Suzie's mom, blast on social media that my CP's team and performance wasn't that good. I'll got psyco cheer mom on you like you've never seen before (even if I know they did poorly)!! (btw....she's not on a team this year so you don't have to worry). We need to remember most of these athletes are young, impressionable kids. They prob already know they didn't do that well, we don't need to advertise it.
2) I don't think it would be fair to contact Jordie's gym and tell them of his/her bad representation of them. Jordie posted, believing he/she was anonymous. It was only after ya'll researched the info. Yes, to proove a point, but still. Jordie tried to not name any names.

As for you SmileyRyleigh....I think that was some incredible investigative work. Do you think that you could help the state of Texas find my exhub so they can serve him and I can get some child support? :D Now as a parent I must say "go do your paper!!" ;)

@Jordie I understand your frustration. We traveled 19 hours on a charter bus to have my CP's team get second (after performing the best they had that year) to a team that didn't even show up the first day. I'm not going to say the winners were bad, but they lived in the same state and couldn't make it?? We then had to travel back, with kids from other teams from our gym that won. It happens. Don't let it get you or your CP down. You will have plenty of wins that will be far more exciting than this loss!!

I know that you thought this was a place you could vent your frustrations. NO. Take if from a person that has left here (and stayed away for a long time) in tears. My best advice to you, and anyone new here, read posts for a while (a long while) first. Get the feel of things before you post what may be questionable. Many a lamb have been thrown to the slaughter here!! This is a wonderful site for info, to learn about the industry, and meet some incredible people. Just be careful not to step on toes. And please stop egging them on!! Trust me, you won't win and it will get UGLY!!

Again I must state..........this is only my opinion

I could care less whether or not they try to name my gym. So far everyone believes I'm on a junior team in Wisconsin, so obviously this method is flawed. Yes, my original post is very immature and solely out of frustration. I don't condone my original attitude. But believing that they can easily know exactly what team I'm on is irrational. Sure, they could probably contact a bunch of gyms that have the same outcome, but they would have to go through a lot of gyms. All you know is my username and some scores. I understand if this was on a real social media site that has information of what gym I'm apart of, but in reality, the only information this account has about me is my nickname and a picture of a wolf.

I posted this out of anger. Nobody involved is hurt. There is no completely accurate way to prove what team I went against. I understand if this was a social media website that actually had more information about me and what team I'm on, but it's not. Everyone gets mad. Sorry for any offense given.

I posted this out of anger. Nobody involved is hurt. There is no completely accurate way to prove what team I went against. I understand if this was a social media website that actually had more information about me and what team I'm on, but it's not. Everyone gets mad. Sorry for any offense given.
I don't really care what team you're from kiddo. I've posted things when I was angry too so I'm not judging. It was very obvious you were upset. I know the kids from the team they suggested you were from would get in a lot of trouble for posting this thread on the boards so that was the only thing I was commenting on.
It's all gravy.

----NOTICE----

THIS THREAD WAS POSTED OUT OF ANGER, THEREFORE IRRATIONALLY. I'D APPRECIATE IF YOU ALL COULD DOWN VOTE THIS THREAD.

Back