All-Star So I Just Found This Gem From Worlds 2008

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw this forever ago and I thought
"How come this didn't get more attention... Especially considering the time frame" EVERYONE was obsessed with Disney channel!

Pretty awesome that whoever that was got to meet all those Disney kids!

On another note, all I could think as I watched the video was wow! Could you imagine if that team performed at worlds today. We would have 15 + plus pages on how they don't deserve to be there and they are out of their appropriate level. Cheer has come so far since 2008. Wishful thinking that in general people would be a little nicer about teams just getting their start and going to worlds for the experience to build on.

On another note, all I could think as I watched the video was wow! Could you imagine if that team performed at worlds today. We would have 15 + plus pages on how they don't deserve to be there and they are out of their appropriate level. Cheer has come so far since 2008. Wishful thinking that in general people would be a little nicer about teams just getting their start and going to worlds for the experience to build on.
Yes to everything in this paragraph.

I remember it being a rumor around my gym that year that Miley was there watching!
I'm pretty sure there were rumors like that at every competition Pumas were at. Considering they were out of Nashville we were at a lot of the same competitions and it was always like a huge deal.

I always like to tell people though as a fun fact that I competed against her team (when she was on Tennessee Panthers) the black and green uniforms, and beat them. Again since they were out of Nashville we always competed against them and since we are the same age we would have been on youth at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's amazing how much cheer has changed since then. 2008 was my last year at Worlds. In 2007, we made top 10 with a stunt sequence that had a fake full up, an inversion, and a double down. That's it. Our jump/tumble combo was a toe-touch tuck.

Back