So Sad :,( Please Show Your Support! :(

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 15, 2011
Sadly, athletes from ICE Lightning will not be able to perform at worlds due to the actions of coaches from a specific cheer gym that will not even be going to worlds.

The kids chose THEMSELVES to switch from the one gym, to ICE, and should be able to perform at worlds on a team that they love, with people they love, and a program they love...

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO LIKE THE FACEBOOK GROUP!!!

show your support for these kids who just want to cheer....

That is unfortunate. The season is over for most gyms and time to focus on tryouts and building teams for the 2011-2012 competition year. If the other gym will not be competing at Worlds then I do not understand why these athletes should be kept on the sidelines. I read the rules regarding the membership numbers effective 2011-2012. Were they on the floor when the bid was won? If so the EP should be able to provide that info and off to Worlds they go...:confused:

Im pretty sure Pat is a "big boy" and can make up his own mind on what he wants to do with his athletes. I don't know anything about this particular issue, and my girls cheer on their lower level teams. I'm sure if you would like to know the facts you could contact either of our owners, but until you do, everything you hear is just heresay and rumors don't need to be spread.

Wow the hits keep coming for ICE.....
If I was the parent of any of these teams (Inspire/Lightening) I would be rethinking my decision on what gym my child goes to next season...:confused:

Wow the hits keep coming for ICE.....
If I was the parent of any of these teams (Inspire/Lightening) I would be rethinking my decision on what gym my child goes to next season...:confused:

When so much like this happens, we always have our TEAM with us. We stay with the gym for each other and because we believe our coach can help us succeed TOGETHER. Everyone that was on ICC/ICE this season has learned so much about being part of a team and trusting one another.

girl these aint rumors.. these are FACTS about whats goin on.. and that pat guy.. isnt such a big boy because hes acting like a 4 year old.

Back