All-Star So The Sun Is Trying To Peek It's Head Out...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's supposed to be 45 Monday, bring out the flip flops!
And thank you! I'm hoping they both make it into the NCAA tournament. Our Men's team hasn't gone in forever and they've been really great this season. They beat Virgina and just barely lost to Wisconsin. Our Women's team usually goes but they lost a lot of seniors and had a rougher season than usual. I'm hoping I'll get to travel because I got to go last year to Louisiana and it was so much fun! Thanks for following us on Instragram too :)

Love seeing the pics on insta!!

Looking straight at a 65-70 degree weekend while at our cheer comp in Sevierville, Tn. About to leave work, head home and throw the essentials together, and be on our way!! Girls weekend!!!!!

I'm just too tired to be upset about anything right now. And it's my voiceover class tomorrow and I kick serious butt at it so yeah. Rock on, life.

I saw a guy in a sleeveless shirt. In 34 degree weather :confused:

@BuegeSmalls started following! And I have to ask - how do you pronounce Buege bc I'm sure I mess it up in my head every time I read it! :oops:
I definitely saw people in short sleeves yesterday too haha. Thanks for following it! Lol it's pronounced like Biggie or Big-E. :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It's 40 degrees right now and it's supposed to be SEVENTY on Monday! And in the 50-60s next week. So happy for some warm weather, but knowing Kansas it'll probably be snowing and freezing in two weeks.

Weather getting better here.

Re: the "tryouts are coming" meme.

I said I was "taking a break" from doing any coaching (no school or all stars) this year (I'm in the guidance counseling department at the HS and I really had too much going on with my work, son, hubby, and planning to foster.) However, I definitely just got an email in my inbox re: judging the HS Varsity tryouts (pretty exciting this year as the Head Coach was once my assistant, and she's upped the tumbling requirement!) Also just got 2 requests for dance/gameday cheer privates for people planning to try out for different college/school programs (have not done a private in a year.) Apparently, taking a break is not something that makes sense in the cheer world? lol.

Who am I kidding, I'll probably do it.

The weather is finally nice here today, hope it holds out. Cp is competing tmrw, again 6 days later, 2 weeks after that, 2 weeks after that, and 3 weeks after that one. That is 4 down and 5 to go. Also, of the 5 to go, 2 are 2 day. But thanks for the reminder tryouts are coming lol.

It's 40 degrees right now and it's supposed to be SEVENTY on Monday! And in the 50-60s next week. So happy for some warm weather, but knowing Kansas it'll probably be snowing and freezing in two weeks.
Upper 60s Sunday and Monday and a chance of snow Wednesday over here in Missouri. Gotta love Midwestern weather

Back