So What Are Your Injuries This Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Pulled my quad really bad- very close to tearing it, it was probably close to the worst pain I've ever felt. I didn't even do it at cheer it happened at track when I was sprinting. I get out of the blocks and after about 2 yards i just felt a snap.
And the stress fracture in my tibia- also from track- is still refusing to heal. It really makes me mad that injuries from track prevent me from doing my best in cheer.
Ughhh the troubles of living a double life.

i have a messed up
back not sure whats actully wrong with it i just know that i cant bend it far without getting a sharp pain in it
and it shoots into my hip too...but i still do my whole routine
I had back problems all of last season, so I went to the chiropractor and he told me to strengthen my core- the abdominal wall is the best back brace! :)

Chondromalacia patellae - basically really rough patella cartilage in both knees. Now I just need to figure how to tape it up :/ Hope all your injuries get better soon (if they're still playing up).

over my cheer career. 2 reconstructed knees and I ripped my bicep off the bone. but I am good as new now! LOL! I GUESS!

my first cheer injury tear of the musculotendinous junction of hamstring about 4 days ago :( seen the physio twice and been told im 'out' for 2 months.

Chondronalacia patellae same as Tamzin whos also on my team! Beginning to smooth out the roughness in my right knee but have since had my sciatica come back, causing a lot of pain in the left side but a different part of the nerves to last time so sore but luckily nothing that stops me training or competing, just got to strap it up. YAY for supports on everything! I think someone should invent a whole body support :L hope everyone recovers soon :)

Broken finger, shin splints, back probs, knee surgery! And a possible ankle surgery in my future! Needless to say, cheer is killing me'

Back