So What Are Your Injuries This Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I torn/pulled an ab muscle, and pulled a muscle in my thigh. Thankfully that is about it.

Loose tendons that pull mi kneecaps out of alignment. PT and two knee braces. A sore back and I don't know what I did but in tumbling I freaked out when I saw a girl tumbling really close to me going the other way to do another exercise. I was mid roundoff and I twisted mi wrist around and now two weeks later it still hurts to put massive amounts of weight on it.

Strained tendons in my ankles, possible lumblar fractures, sprained wrist, strained calf muscle, rhomboid muscle strain, and a concussion. It's been a rough season hahaha.

My cp - degenerated disc in lower back, Both knees - either patellar tracking issues or micro tears in the ligaments, the docs don't know for sure. Pops Aleeve and wears knee braces and is just wanting to finish her last year, 2 comps to go. :(

My back is in a constant state of pain that comes and goes, and I broke my toe during choreography camp on somebody's head during a tumbling pass! Lol

Back