All-Star So What's The Verdict...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nobody shoot me. I'm in love with BOTH! take that :p I think they are both perfect for both teams! Sr Elite is taking a new angle at things..which is what everyone wanted. Yet it still has the energetic, powerful, and inspirational feel that sr elite is known for. (i love it even with the instrumental for the dance) Shooting Stars are stirring up their hype with nostalgia, in a classy and clever way that is OBVIOUSLY their style! ;)I don't know how stars will top this music..and I feel sorry for the people that don't like either! Not to mention they both were prematurely released..lets not be greedy cheerfans and tear apart music we aren't supposed to have yet..
OMG THANK YOU!!!!! You just read my mind. You said everything I was thinking, but didnt have the guts to say! Your officially my favorite! :)

Unt9itled.png

heres me so far...

When I first heard the blank part in sr elite's music, I thought it was the cheer & I got kinda excited, until I noticed it was way too long lol. I liked the cheer in their routine.. Oh well.

I like shooting stars song choice better. Not very fond of the mix itself sadly :-( I like SE's mix itself better, but I don't know any of the songs other than the pyramid and the stunt (kelly clarkson and mariah, <3<3).

stars and not because im the biggest fan.. because i usually love senior elites stunt and pyramid song.. but stars because it is daring to take music from all the different years and bring it all back <3

Back