Music Songs in Cheer Music.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This was a thread on the old board that I personally liked.
If you don't know what this is I am going to copy from the thread.

We all know that there are songs in cheer music we absolutly LOVE but cannot figure out what it's called or who its by so ive decided to start this thread because i know there are times where i have wanted to know what a song was and HeyImA would know so, if theres any song on in any cheer mix let everyone know, im sure youll have some response's

Twist and Shout Large Lmtd Coed song for their 2010 stunt sequence !

Does somebody know the instrumental part of Matrix Vortex right before the dance begin? The sound under the Teamname, i remember this instrumental and know it was in another mix too, but i can´t figured out wich song it is.

Does somebody know the instrumental part of Matrix Vortex right before the dance begin? The sound under the Teamname, i remember this instrumental and know it was in another mix too, but i can´t figured out wich song it is.
Missy Elliott - Lose Control

celebrity juniors 08-09

"riding in your fancy car looking like a superstar. hollywood in your backyard bought it with your credit card. paparazzi...."

Eazy E - Switchez

Back