Music Songs in Cheer Music.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

can anyone help!!!

"Have it your way CA before i feed your appetite straycats because in the heat of the night....."
is it a cheer athletics all girl team? I know its not fiercekatz..

all i have on this one is
"ts coming after you baby we dont have to fight i dont want this love to feel like a battle field a battle field.......were taking back whats rightfully ours"

"you thought we couldnt seal the deal but take a look honey its a bran new teal"

please!!!!!!!!

can anyone help!!!

"Have it your way CA before i feed your appetite straycats because in the heat of the night....."

"ts coming after you baby we dont have to fight i dont want this love to feel like a battle field a battle field.......were taking back whats rightfully ours"

"you thought we couldnt seal the deal but take a look honey its a bran new teal"

please!!!!!!!!

It´s in Carolina Int open coed 5 Straycats.

can anyone help!!!

please!!!!!!!!
That was in Charlotte TEAL's music this year, but it's a V/O, not a song.

I'm looking for a mix. I'm pretty sure they're ATL something
Anyway in the mix, some kind of tune comes on and it says some girls names (I'm guessing its the fliers?) And then it's like "That's right, we're ______________"
Haha if you know what i'm talking about please send it to me. I loveeee that mix

Back