Music Songs in Cheer Music.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Brandon Senior Black Worlds 2012 Tumble song?
Stingray Amber Worlds 0:23-0:36
Top Gun SO5 2012 1:07-1:13 The song is Fever By Lola but is it a specific remix version or is that just a made up or mixed background beat for it?
please and thanxxx!

Does anyone know ALLSTAR REVOLUTION - Freedom (Worlds Mix) TUMBLING SONG? been looking, no luck
Anyone, help? =(

Brandon Senior Black Worlds 2012 Tumble song?
Stingray Amber Worlds 0:23-0:36
Top Gun SO5 2012 1:07-1:13 The song is Fever By Lola but is it a specific remix version or is that just a made up or mixed background beat for it?
please and thanxxx!
With Brandon you mean the one that says "get over" a bunch of times?
Stingray: VersaEmerge - The Authors
Top Gun: Yeah, I'm pretty sure the song was edited.

Cali Large Coed Worlds 2012, 1:55-2:08
Again and Again - Dominic Balli

With Brandon you mean the one that says "get over" a bunch of times?
Stingray: VersaEmerge - The Authors
Top Gun: Yeah, I'm pretty sure the song was edited.

Again and Again - Dominic Balli

thank youuuu! but yes for brandon that part haha

Orange's running tumbling "I'll be there for you" what is it called??

Remady - I'll Be There For You
This was SO HARD TO FIND. I'm pretty sure it's from some Polish or Eastern European singer. I found it through a lyric translation on a foreign website. Seriously, like look it up on youtube and look at the comments. And it picks up about a minute in.

Does anyone know ALLSTAR REVOLUTION - Freedom (Worlds Mix) TUMBLING SONG? been looking, no luck
Anyone, help? =(

I haven't been able to find any videos of them at worlds, only their worlds music. If you tell me what time section is the running tumbling, I'm sure I can help you out!

I haven't been able to find any videos of them at worlds, only their worlds music. If you tell me what time section is the running tumbling, I'm sure I can help you out!
hi EMS. It starts at 1:21. That's their Worlds mix.
Thank you for the help =D

Back