All-Star Special Needs Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 4, 2011
I couldn't find any where to post this video but they did amazing and i felt that they are better then facebook "newsfeed" and youtube. I mean hey, if you want cheerleaders from allover to find out about something you post it on fierce board right ?! if you have any pictures or videos of your clubs special needs teams we would love to check them out !

.. These are the SubZero Flurries from Buffalo NY. We have one of the greatest group of kids anyone could ask for. We don't normally post videos of our ruteens during the season but this past weekend our amazing athletes did one of the best performances i have ever seen them do ! I love every girl on this team and i am SO proud of everything they do !

I absolutely love this division and these athletes. I also love the intent of this thread, i just can't get past the spelling of "ruteen":rolleyes:

But loved the video and those subzero kids look awesome! you should be proud!

i know there were some pictures in the fierce photo thread of georgia (posted by Paparazzi i believe?) adorable :)

omg this is soooo sweet i love watching special needs teams! it always brings tears to my eyes!

i was just talkiong to someone about this yesterday. and how our special needs team always surpirses me. and then how i just don't like watching any of them because it makes me cry. every. single. time. UGH!

THOSE KIDS WERE GREAT

Love these teams! If someone has Empire Elite "Heart of the Empire" please post it! They had 3 toss to hands liberty extensions...took my breath away!

Megan from GA Allstars Special Needs team won my Best Picture from Cheersport Nationals contest and is the profile picture on my facebook page.
427660_349977098375569_114512928588655_1084059_1068409229_n.jpg

Here's a link to the album that contains pictures from the entire routine.

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
Edit: The link works, i dont know why it has that text and not the album name...weird.

My favorite is their little center flyer! She is really good....she locks out better than some level 5 flyers! They have her doing inversions to the ground, show and gos, and that toss to hands liberty and full up were amazing!!

Back