Speed Athletics!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 26, 2012
If you are looking for an INCREDIBLE gym in the Indianapolis are Speed Athletics is the place to be. We are going on 5 years and our Senior 5 all girl has gotten worlds bids every year. This year we have 3 level 5 teams along with MANY other levels for all ages and skill levels. We are based out of Westfield, IN . Come join the Speed family !

If you are looking for an INCREDIBLE gym in the Indianapolis are Speed Athletics is the place to be. We are going on 5 years and our Senior 5 all girl has gotten worlds bids every year. This year we have 3 level 5 teams along with MANY other levels for all ages and skill levels. We are based out of Westfield, IN . Come join the Speed family !
I want to cheer at speed this year but is it too late ?

i cheered level 3 last year
We have a Junior level three team. But if you are at the Senior age we have a 4.2 team which I am on. We just finished our workshop camp last week where we learned our basic routine and we have choreo camp next week where we add the flare. If you are planning to join I would do it ASAP!

We have a Junior level three team. But if you are at the Senior age we have a 4.2 team which I am on. We just finished our workshop camp last week where we learned our basic routine and we have choreo camp next week where we add the flare. If you are planning to join I would do it ASAP!
Ok, I;ll try to come in next week !

I would love to come tumble with y'all! I just moved up to Noblesville, IN this past year and have been trying to find a place to work on tumbling skills. I am in college in West Palm Beach, FL, but when I am home, I would love to work more. Do you know if you have classes for college age students? or even privates?

Absolutely ! We have privates and classes depending on what you prefer . I personally recommend a private . If you come in to the gym definitely ask to work with Andrew or Jono . Hope this helps ! :)

Back