All-Star Spirit Celebration 11/13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think PS is still in the process of rebuilding their Lv 5 teams. Last season they combined with other gyms because there weren't enough lv 5 kids to make a team at each of the gyms alone, and it still looks like some of the kids on this team aren't quite lv 5 yet. Maybe restritced 5 or senior open 5 would have been a smarter choice for their first year back.

Once Champion Cheer hits their routine they are going to be a handful for anyone they go against to handle!!! Though they had some mishaps, they are a pretty clean team!!!

Fewest deductions wins today. No one went clean, but some were better than others. There were some downright scary things on that floor today. Hopefully they'll all clean up for 2nd performance.

Love that snap ending on Champion! A couple touch downs on tumbling and a stunt fall but a very difficult routine. That team will be looking GREAT by april!

I would say Cheetahs are probably in the lead... but then who's in second? I think Panthers and had too many deductions, kinda a tossup between Wildcats and Spirit International... champion was great but only having 3 stunts in the air at the end of their sequence will hurt their impression.. but maybe them? Maybe obsession? Their mistakes were pretty big too, though... Hmmmmm

Back