All-Star Spirit Celebration 11/13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So Extreme got high point but didn't get a paid? BTW, congrats Cheetahs and SOT!

High Point and division placements were determined by the score from first performances. Bids were decided by both scores.

Congratulations to all! This was fun today! Thank you, Cheerlive.net for the vids. Thank you to all who helped me with my computer/pixel problem. I will try Firefox for sure. And thank you Fierceboard for having this place to live it even if I wasn't able to be there! <3

Round 1 scores which determined regular placings and high point (not bids)

round1.jpg

After a jammed packed day of competition I'm am beyond thrilled with all the talent I saw today. From every worlds team today. Cheetahs winning the bid made my day!!! Did anyone see fiercekatz second performance ?! They will be killer by nationals! Obession was great to watch and especially the double double that ended their running tumbling!! I'm thrilled to be part of such a incredible gym this year. Great job to everyone!!! Kudos to the ECC small gym that got high point!! Yall rocked it !!!

am i the only one who doesn't dig the whole singing cheer athletics voiceovers ordeal? the one in pumas mix was kinda tragic...:eek:
I don't think people like it wasn't in any routines last year. We love it !! Just took time to get use too

Was it just me or did anyone else notice not a single team hit a routine? I feel like either a stunt or a tumbling bust happened on EVERY team going for a bid (and it did)

Back