All-Star Spirit Celebration 11/13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Besides a few issues they had, twist and shout was AMAZING. LOVED the dance. I'm obsessed with Obsession.

I have to admit I wasnt really a fan of Extreme Cheer after the old owners sold the gym until now! They looked really good and the best I've seen them since the switch in my opinion. And yes those new uniforms are hot on the floor!! T&S Obsession is just that, an obsession. I've always been a fan of T&S and this year will be no different. Love their routine and their dance made me want to get up and dance with them!!!

love ECC's standing tumbling section and T&S's dance was super fun.
I just feel like T&S didnt have that wow factor that i was expecting in the rest of their routine. They're great just feel like they played it safe in terms of choreo and creative transitions and such.

love ECC's standing tumbling section and T&S's dance was super fun.
I just feel like T&S didnt have that wow factor that i was expecting in the rest of their routine. They're great just feel like they played it safe in terms of choreo and creative transitions and such.
That's exactly what I thought. I've never been a fan of "play it safe" routines.

The good thing is that it's still early in the season and they have time to get the routine set. I feel like I saw a video of them from a few weeks ago and they looked nothing like that! IDK!!

I'm gonna take a second real quick and before I make anymore posts judging teams' performances... I'm just give everyone props for coming out to this competition so early and throwing some pretty great stuff! We all know these teams will look about a million times better in February.

Ok... that's all. let the judgments continue :)

Back