All-Star Spirit Fest 3/11-12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Could you share small junior restricted 5? Trying to figure out if we need a hotel room Sunday night.

Aww thank you! I coach USA Wildcats. I just checked. Small 4.2 is split. Division A starts at 10:30. And division B starts around 12-13:30
Who are you with?
Star Athletics. My daughter is on LS3 and SS4.2.
I will be sure to support your team!!

WOW...4.2 is split at Hartford? That's crazy. We have 19 or 20 on our 4.2 so we are probably Division A.
Sounds like an early morning with 4.2 and a late night with LS3 for us.

Thanks for the heads up!
Debbie

Seems like a lot more Worlds teams than there have been in the past!

Looks as though they have outgrown this location. Teams competing before 8 am is ridiculous! Our friends at another gym booked a hotel through the housing and many were cancelled forcing them to scramble to find new hotels a few weeks ahead of time.

I was actually thinking there were less teams this year than in the past. My girls have been on teams that competed well after 9:00 pm at this comp. I'm psyched for a middle of the day performance and am thinking that level 5 awards won't be too late. We're canceling our Friday night reservation and just keeping Saturday.

I was actually thinking there were less teams this year than in the past. My girls have been on teams that competed well after 9:00 pm at this comp. I'm psyched for a middle of the day performance and am thinking that level 5 awards won't be too late. We're canceling our Friday night reservation and just keeping Saturday.
I don't know if it's more or less teams, but I know they closed registration, so they reached their max teams.

Why r Fl teams picking these comps to come to? First Top Dog in RI and now Top Gun here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back