All-Star Spirit Fest Nationals - Hartford, Ct [3/3-3/4]

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

fm1extremetotheotha said:
Just Cheer - Sm Sr 5 - basket had mistakes but pretty much Hit good Energy

The basket in tumbling looked like a misfire...but they were clean in everything else from where I was standing

They meant the poster who made her own spreadsheet of the scores and posted it here was incorrect... It's a nice spreadsheet, but she made some typos while copying down the division rankings... ie. Pro is in 1st in Small Coed, but the person mistakenly listed them in 2nd. Stuff like that.
They're actually correct even according to their PDF. I guess they looked at "division ranking" as overall coed and overall all girl because both medium and small coed are ranked as one "division rank." If you look at Spirit Fests PDF, they do have Pro Athletics small coed ranked 2nd in the coed division, ECE is 1st (medium coed), then Sparks is 3rd (medium coed), and CNY Storm is 4th (small coed). I think the division rank they use has to do with bids mainly. Pro is 1st in small coed, but not overall coed, if that makes sense. It would be the same if they had other all girl teams, but they only have small senior, but medium (and large) would be factored in to their "division rank." It's also how like international teams (both level 5 & 6) are ranked as one "division" on their PDF, doesn't mean they aren't winning their division, it's just the overall division of international, I guess.

via mishtm52

Sm Sr 5
All Star Cheer Academy - sf, lots of layouts, couple pyramid falls/issues
Central Jersey - strong opening, elite strong (still only 3 high to highs), pyramid HIT, crazy energy, WOW
Sparks - few bobbles/shaky moments in elite, 2tb, everything stayed up though.
Jersey Pride - 3sf in elite, pyramid issues
CC Champs - hit, not an all caps hit, but hit! Nice job.
JuST Cheer - high to highs weren't like BAM (but IDK if it wld be enough to call a sb), but hit!
Bravo - maybe 1 sb
Pro Athletics - sf, sb, sb with nice save, timing off in running lead to omission
Cheer Factor - td, tb, 3sf, pyramid issues

Sm Coed 5
Bay State - didn't see anything wrong, great performance!
CNY Storm - sf, nice fight for other stunts though, 2 pyramid falls
Full House - 2sf
Pro Athletics - maybe a td in opening, pass in running landed then fell to butt, hit all stunts!
JuST Cheer - catch in coeds fell to ground, sb? tb in running

Med Coed 5
Sparks - tb in running, but whatever I'm still giving it an all caps HIT!
ECE - maaaybe a sb? backspot saved the crap outta that, nice fight for coeds, please never take those unis off!

IOC5
Superior Cheer Factor - 1 or 2 sb, but still had a pretty strong performance! (also, they're actually 1st in IOC5 after Day 1)
Xtreme - 2sf, 2tb
Rhode Island Elite - sb, few td, issue at back of pyramid, shakiness in pyramid

Slowly loading up the stage now... and a dance party ensues -_-

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

mishtm52 said:
Slowly loading up the stage now... and a dance party ensues -_-

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

I'm standing on the stage...not sure where they think they're fitting more people

They're actually correct even according to their PDF. I guess they looked at "division ranking" as overall coed and overall all girl because both medium and small coed are ranked as one "division rank." If you look at Spirit Fests PDF, they do have Pro Athletics small coed ranked 2nd in the coed division, ECE is 1st (medium coed), then Sparks is 3rd (medium coed), and CNY Storm is 4th (small coed). I think the division rank they use has to do with bids mainly. Pro is 1st in small coed, but not overall coed, if that makes sense. It would be the same if they had other all girl teams, but they only have small senior, but medium (and large) would be factored in to their "division rank." It's also how like international teams (both level 5 & 6) are ranked as one "division" on their PDF, doesn't mean they aren't winning their division, it's just the overall division of international, I guess.

Ohhh, you're right! Now I see how they set it up... All all girl teams together and all coed teams together. Now it makes sense. Thanks for pointing this out.

SS5
10 bravo
9 sparks
tie 7 pro & allstar cheer academy
6 jersey pride
5 jags
4 cc champs
3 cheer factor
2 cja
1 just cheer

Small Coed: 6th Hamilton Starz, 5th Full House, 4th Bay State, 3rd JuST Cheer, 2nd CNY Storm, 1st Pro Athletics

Back