All-Star Spirit Of Hope 1/14 - 1/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Please DM me the password as well!! Need to finalize travel plans. I can't believe they don't even post a block schedule

Looking for the password as well. I have tried every combination I can think of...makes me wonder if they made it more difficult this year?

Password help please! Trying to plan travel. Thank uoi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really can't believe not releasing a schedule is a thing. I run a youth sports organization, I can't imagine telling parents they have to pay for a schedule if they want to see when their child plays. I have tried to come to terms with the fact that scores are never released, but a schedule, come on!!! I love this sport, I love what it has taught my daughter but I will not miss at all the shady business part of cheer, it is basically extortion. You are getting $139 per athlete, and $40 CASH from every parent that wants to see their child compete both days and find the need to still charge $10 (i'm sure cash only) for a schedule. UGH!

I really can't believe not releasing a schedule is a thing. I run a youth sports organization, I can't imagine telling parents they have to pay for a schedule if they want to see when their child plays. I have tried to come to terms with the fact that scores are never released, but a schedule, come on!!! I love this sport, I love what it has taught my daughter but I will not miss at all the shady business part of cheer, it is basically extortion. You are getting $139 per athlete, and $40 CASH from every parent that wants to see their child compete both days and find the need to still charge $10 (i'm sure cash only) for a schedule. UGH!

Could not agree more. It's really a shame. SMH.

First time at this comp and I am not sure I understand. Will the schedule EVER be posted online? I'm used to Varsity schedules being posted the Monday or Tuesday before the event. I thought this password protected schedule is just an early release. If not that is just nuts. We are traveling 8 hours and spending so much $$ already. I just want to know if I need to take Monday off work or not.

First time at this comp and I am not sure I understand. Will the schedule EVER be posted online? I'm used to Varsity schedules being posted the Monday or Tuesday before the event. I thought this password protected schedule is just an early release. If not that is just nuts. We are traveling 8 hours and spending so much $$ already. I just want to know if I need to take Monday off work or not.
It's never posted online. You can buy a program for $10 upon arrival at the compeition. It will include a copy of the schedule inside. That is why so many of us are asking for the schedule. It would really be nice to make travel plans and maybe lunch/dinner plans too.

Usually someone is kind enough to give atleast clues to the password? Any clues would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh. At this point I will take screenshots!! Lol. I know an award schedule is out but that's it and the last award is 10:30pm for large sr3 coed and large sr4 coed... and I believe jr5

Back