All-Star Spirit Of Hope Nationals Charlotte, Nc 1/17/15-1/18/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lmao at the Patch impressions. I say through that 1 season and never want to do it ever again. Thank you CSP for not taking SE to Spirit!

Loved this comp last year even though sweet DD team did not do very well and my own sweet DD touched down on tumbling. My girls got to meet Hope's parents and my friend and I talked with her mom for a while. Both my daughter and I read Hope's book and she marked it down as her favorite book of the year. Bummed we are not going this year - best to all of you competing !

my daughter's gym isn't competing there this year but she wants to go watch all of her friends so we would love the password so we can plan our day on Saturday. We have a bday party to go to as well so trying to plan around it. Why does universal password protect it? all the others are always public info.

Does anyone actually know this year's password? I would like a DM if so. We are Y4 and SRC5 and I'm thinking there may be a looong time in between.

Charlotte Extreme (CE Allstars) will be there. We always attend this competition -- love that it's big and local. This will be our first year with a J5 and Small co-ed 5.

Back