All-Star Spirit Of Hope Nationals Charlotte, Nc 1/17/15-1/18/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If I remember last year about a week before several people were listing hints to the password on the thread

I remember. I just couldn't figure out the hints so someone had to DM me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would someone dm me the password? Please.. Really interested in knowing whose going for the worlds bids. The road to worlds isn't showing but 3 teams which I assume is wrong. :help:

from what I remember, there is 36 teams...? ill make a list today, and does anyone know the bid declaration?

This is the Worlds teams on the tentative schedule as of 12/29.
Gonna go out on a limb and assume they merged Medium with Large?

PLZ POST BID DECLARATION IF U KNOW
36 Teams, but few have full paid.
Too lazy to separate by who already has bids... Edited... Fine...

IOC6 (1)
East Coast Majestic Illusion

IO6 (1)
Elite Cheer Sensation Purple Ladies

IO5 (2)
Pittsburgh Superstars Supermodels
Tri-Athletics Madame Mafia

IOC5 (7)
Shockwave All Stars Electri5
Rockstar Cheer The Rolling Stones
Elite Cheer Sensation SuperStars
Cheer Challenge All Stars Envy
Atlanta Jayhawks Midnight
ATA Chrome
Afficial Allstarz

Small AG (7)
NJSE Fab 5 (Full Paid)
Cheer Savannah (At Large)
Elite Cheer Sensation Nobility
Twisters Gold
Stingrays Crystal
Greensboro Allstars Diamond Elite
All Star Legacy Masters

Small Coed (11)
Tri-Athletics Five 0's
One United Allstars knights
Carlina Legacy Black Smoke
Cheer Extreme Guardians
Cheer Corps Atomic 5
Rockstar Beatles
All Star Legacy Explicit (WV)
Ohio Valley All Stars Legendz
CE Allstars S5 Dragonflies
All Star Legacy Diamonds (VA)
ACX Kat Daddies

Large AG (3)
All Star One Big Bang (Full Paid Medium)
Fame Icons
Cheer Extreme Lady Elite

Large Coed (4)
Georgia Allstars (Full Paid Medium)
Cheer Extreme Phoenix
Charlotte Teal
Fame Vengeance

Last edited:
Think just Rockstar Beatles has an at large, and All Star One Big Bang has full paid. That leaves 35 teams fighting for the remaining at large, PP bids (putting Rockstar back in mix wanting the PP) More bids=more teams-some I have not seen at this comp in years-or ever.

Think just Rockstar Beatles has an at large, and All Star One Big Bang has full paid. That leaves 35 teams fighting for the remaining at large, PP bids (putting Rockstar back in mix wanting the PP) More bids=more teams-some I have not seen at this comp in years-or ever.

i edited it with the bids, rockstar declined theirs at Allstar challenge, passing it down to cheer savannah

Question - I heard that if a team accepts a bid (any, full/partial/AL) that's the bid they're stuck with for Worlds. They can't upgrade now? Is this true and did I live under a rock when this rule came out?

Would someone dm me the password? Please.. Really interested in knowing whose going for the worlds bids. The road to worlds isn't showing but 3 teams which I assume is wrong. :help:

That's because I don't know the password either :(

Question - I heard that if a team accepts a bid (any, full/partial/AL) that's the bid they're stuck with for Worlds. They can't upgrade now? Is this true and did I live under a rock when this rule came out?

I haven't heard anything about that changing. I think the worlds packet would have that information, but I don't have time to pull it up right now.

The summit has a rule like that for wild card bids, maybe that's causing some confusion?

I checked the Worlds packet. If you have an At-Large, you can still got for PP or FP bid. Don't know if having a PP precludes you for getting the FB. More teams going-so should be interesting.

Latest posts

Back