Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mom Jeans

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
Full Paid: 4
At Large: 8

Who's going?

Spirit Sports sent out the team list to the coaches more than a week ago. Can anyone get a copy of it to update The Road to Worlds?

Spirit Sports usually posts it a month before the comp, but this year they won't be posting it.

Full Paid: 4
At Large: 8

Who's going?

Spirit Sports sent out the team list to the coaches more than a week ago. Can anyone get a copy of it to update The Road to Worlds?

Spirit Sports usually posts it a month before the comp, but this year they won't be posting it.
What they wont be posting it this year?? UGGHH

@Cheermom1969 How many stages at this competition? I've never been so I'm super excited, a mom from our gym opened up her summer house for us, so 4 of us and our CP's will be staying there :) It seems like a huge comp! I feel like I might need to do a spreadsheet of all fb families attending so I can cheer them on! [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Cheermom1969 How many stages at this competition? I've never been so I'm super excited, a mom from our gym opened up her summer house for us, so 4 of us and our CP's will be staying there :) It seems like a huge comp! I feel like I might need to do a spreadsheet of all fb families attending so I can cheer them on! [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are two stages and they are back to back, all in one huge room. So you can go back and forth easily to watch different teams.

We have a group renting a house. I'm excited about that! The place sounds huge! Lol

I know USA Starz from Arizona will be bringing all of their teams other than minis, tiny, and special needs I believe.

PCM Murrieta, Irvine, Anaheim, Huntington Beach, and High Desert locations will be there. Except for level 1 mini, youth, Jr teams.

Back