magnitude
perfect storm
starlite
surge
universal sonics
vca

theres others but idk everyone off the top of my head

Thank you!

What is up with Spirit Sports this year? In the past they would have a team list posted on their website about a month in advance of the competition, and the OOA would be out about 2 weeks prior to the competition. We compete at a Spirit Sports event this coming weekend and there is nothing. Their website is "under construction" and it takes you to a wix hosted site that gives zero information. We received estimated times directly from our gym which is helpful but the drastic change in the EP website and communication has me wondering if the EP has changed management within Varsity.

I would love to meet whoever is attending! It was so much fun meeting @Cheermom1969 at one of our comps, maybe we could all meet up somewhere. My cp has never attended this comp but her gym has in the past.
What's up with their website? Someone mentioned that they have comp this weekend and they still haven't put a schedule up:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to meet whoever is attending! It was so much fun meeting @Cheermom1969 at one of our comps, maybe we could all meet up somewhere. My cp has never attended this comp but her gym has in the past.

By far my favorite comp every season! This year will probably be my last though. [emoji22]

Hopefully the weather will be warm (unlike last year) and we can all meet up by the pool. [emoji4]

By far my favorite comp every season! This year will probably be my last though. [emoji22]

Hopefully the weather will be warm (unlike last year) and we can all meet up by the pool. [emoji4]

Super excited about this comp, I procrastinated and rooms were sold out at the hotel attached to the convention center :( but it will be okay. We are staying at a friends house with 3 other cheer families, I also just noticed that my cp doesn't have school that following Monday!

How is parking over there?

Super excited about this comp, I procrastinated and rooms were sold out at the hotel attached to the convention center :( but it will be okay. We are staying at a friends house with 3 other cheer families, I also just noticed that my cp doesn't have school that following Monday!

How is parking over there?

Parking is usually not a problem considering how many teams are there.... but cp's team usually goes at a later time so it has never been a problem for us.

What is up with Spirit Sports this year? In the past they would have a team list posted on their website about a month in advance of the competition, and the OOA would be out about 2 weeks prior to the competition. We compete at a Spirit Sports event this coming weekend and there is nothing. Their website is "under construction" and it takes you to a wix hosted site that gives zero information. We received estimated times directly from our gym which is helpful but the drastic change in the EP website and communication has me wondering if the EP has changed management within Varsity.

I asked them and they said they are not posting the team list, im not sure they are even posting the line up

Back