All-Star Spirit Sports Duel Of Desert 1/30-1/31 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

44 minute countdown! [emoji23][emoji15]
Jeez, I've never had to wait this long for a schedule...
ETA watch their website crashes at 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What makes waiting for a schedule so frustrating is that we would all like to know how to plan our day/weekend for travel, family/friends coming to watch our kids, etc... I'm sure the schedule will be out soon, just trying to remain patient :p.
I actually don't care about the times. We're there all weekend anyways. I need time to scope out all the teams in our division as well as the teams that I think are our competition for Summit bids.

If anyone isn't busy at 11:44am on Saturday and 11:12 am on Sunday then pretty please come watch my team Five Star Gemini! We're only bringing our 2 worlds teams this weekend so we'd love a crowd. :)

Our meet time should be around that time Saturday so I will try my hardest to get in there! I'll be the one screaming "go Flexi Lexi!!" Lol

Does anyone happen to know how they'll decide Summit bids this year? By levels, overall highest scores? Top 3 scores get the paid and then the at-large are by levels??

Does anyone happen to know how they'll decide Summit bids this year? By levels, overall highest scores? Top 3 scores get the paid and then the at-large are by levels??

Summit Bid Declaration for this comp:

3 Paid and 10 At-
Large Bids Palm Springs, CA | JAN 30
-
31, 2016

3 Paid Bid
-
The Highest Scoring Division Winners of Youth (1), Junior (1), and Senior (1) Age Groups regardless of
level will be guaranteed a paid bid.

In the case of a tie, the winner will be chosen as follows:

1st Criteria
-
Team with the Fewest Deductions is the Winner.

2nd Criteria
-
Team with Highest Overall “Technique Score” is the Winner (The Sum of All
Technique Scores).

3rd Criteria
-
Team with Highest “Performance” score is the Winner

10 At
-
Large Bids
-
The Next Highest Scoring Division Winners will receive the At
-
Large Bids. Two At
-
Large Bids will
be guaranteed to each Level (1, 2, 3, 4, and 5).

At least one team in each Age Group is guaranteed an At
-
Large Bid.

After all division winners have been considered/awarded, the bid will then be passed down to the next
highest scoring team.

Back