All-Star Spirit Sports Duel Of Desert 1/30-1/31 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I heard Coaches were sent tentative schedules and that level 5 is starting at 8am? Can anyone confirm?
I love this. That hall gets INSANE when the level 5's are performing, and the earlier that they start them, the better. It's legitimately unsafe and scary, and next to impossible for the gym supporters to watch their own team. Last year my little one got separated from me during the push and crush and it is SO dark in there and it was legit a heart in throat moment.

I love this. That hall gets INSANE when the level 5's are performing, and the earlier that they start them, the better. It's legitimately unsafe and scary, and next to impossible for the gym supporters to watch their own team. Last year my little one got separated from me during the push and crush and it is SO dark in there and it was legit a heart in throat moment.
Agreed!

And one year they sandwiched something like youth 2 in between level 5s. I felt sorry for those teams' supporters. It was downright impossible to get into the viewing area, and the "security" wasn't clearing it out after performances.

We'll be there. Our 1st big comp of the season. Can't wait!! The weather has been full of surprises out here, so who knows what we'll get.

As of now, the Spirit Sports website says that the schedule will be out the Tuesday before on the Varsity app. :(

As of now, the Spirit Sports website says that the schedule will be out the Tuesday before on the Varsity app. :(

But the coaches have preliminary schedules. So you're a coach... Have I told you how much I love your profile pic? You're sooooooo pretty. ;)

So annoying that they are taking so long to release the schedule to the general public [emoji849]
They obviously have a prelim schedule out already since coaches have it so I don't get the big deal about posting it on their website [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back