All-Star Spirit Sports Duel Of Desert 1/30-1/31 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So annoying that they are taking so long to release the schedule to the general public [emoji849]
They obviously have a prelim schedule out already since coaches have it so I don't get the big deal about posting it on their website [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some EPs are so annoying with that.
And don't forget cash only to get in! I'm not sure what's more annoying. lol

Some EPs are so annoying with that.
And don't forget cash only to get in! I'm not sure what's more annoying. lol

If you are deciding what's more annoying don't forget the events/EPs with Stay to play! That will get some votes...

But the coaches have preliminary schedules. So you're a coach... Have I told you how much I love your profile pic? You're sooooooo pretty. ;)
Sadly the gym I coach at is not attending or you know I'd be all over getting it out...:p
And as a side note, my profile pic is of a drag queen, not me, but I'll take all the compliments I can get ;)

Sadly the gym I coach at is not attending or you know I'd be all over getting it out...:p
And as a side note, my profile pic is of a drag queen, not me, but I'll take all the compliments I can get ;)

Well, I tried... lol :)

So annoying that they are taking so long to release the schedule to the general public [emoji849]
They obviously have a prelim schedule out already since coaches have it so I don't get the big deal about posting it on their website [emoji848]

Our gym doesn't have a preliminary schedule yet. The owner is really good about sending those out to the entire gym as soon as she receives it. We did receive a list of all the other teams in our divisions, but no times attached. :(

Our gym doesn't have a preliminary schedule yet. The owner is really good about sending those out to the entire gym as soon as she receives it. We did receive a list of all the other teams in our divisions, but no times attached. :(
Maybe that's what our coaches have also[emoji16]

I just looked at the forecast! I don't know how predictable they are for PS that far out, but I may need to go shopping. [emoji23]

Soooooooo NOBODY on here has a preliminary schedule? Come on. I know there's a coach or gym owner lurking. Just PM me. Promise I won't tell. Seriously!

Pretty please with sugar on top?

Soooooooo NOBODY on here has a preliminary schedule? Come on. I know there's a coach or gym owner lurking. Just PM me. Promise I won't tell. Seriously!

Pretty please with sugar on top?
So I get an alert every time a post gets posted on this thread and I get super excited because I think it's a scheduled but NO it's you! [emoji849] lol thanks... Where is that darn schedule? [emoji102]

SORRY NO SCHEDULE [emoji23]

I have a couple of girls who are going to require a spray tan on Friday. Anybody know anyone who can help?

Back