All-Star Spirit Spotlight-wildwood 12/3-12/4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Personally that's a pretty high score for the pretty basic stunts they did and some, didn't do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here's my question (and it's one that @King always gets me with)...are the placements correct? Cause if they are, the score means less to me. I will say, last year at this comp, my team was grossly over scored. My placement was right, so I threw out the score and never considered it.

Here's my question (and it's one that @King always gets me with)...are the placements correct? Cause if they are, the score means less to me. I will say, last year at this comp, my team was grossly over scored. My placement was right, so I threw out the score and never considered it.

They may be but it's always frustrating that cheer is not across the board and greatly different from comp to comp. especially when big mistakes are made and skills are not performed for that level and score doesn't reflect that.

They may be but it's always frustrating that cheer is not across the board and greatly different from comp to comp. especially when big mistakes are made and skills are not performed for that level and score doesn't reflect that.

True, but that's the same no matter what competition you're at...it's not the greatest, but as long as the placements are correct, scores don't matter as much.

As long as cheer is quite subjective if they get the placements right then that's what we hope for.

Scoring was out of 105. Not sure why but that's what it was. So scores really weren't that high

I don't know how to say this in the nicest way possible but my team said this competition was I don't even know if I'm allowed to use the word "rigged".

Back