All-Star Spirit Unlimited Nationals 2/1 - 2/2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

just happen to be looking at the schedule - youth teams competing at 9:30 at night? and only 1 awards session? wow! no offense - but sure glad we don't do this comp!

Tonight isn't competition, just an expo. They also gave anyone else who wanted to run a routine twice a chance to do it or $50 per team. I wanna say they would give you score sheets also for the critiques. It just wouldn't be on the main stage.

Tonight isn't competition, just an expo. They also gave anyone else who wanted to run a routine twice a chance to do it or $50 per team. I wanna say they would give you score sheets also for the critiques. It just wouldn't be on the main stage.
I am pretty sure the level 5 teams are competing tonight and it is not just an expo for them. Someone.correct me if I am wrong, but in order for an EP to offer bids the teams must compete twice.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

I am pretty sure the level 5 teams are competing tonight and it is not just an expo for them. Someone.correct me if I am wrong, but in order for an EP to offer bids the teams must compete twice.

I have friends on the Pro's from Pro Athletics , SJS Hurricanes and Just Cheer they along with the rest of the worlds level 5&6 divisions are competing tonight because you must compete twice to be considered for a worlds bid.

I can assure you they compete tonight Not expo at least not level 5

Cheer Updates reports: East Coast Nitros Ignite SSC5 - 1TB, 1SB, 1 partner stunt fall

Back