All-Star Spirit Unlimited Nationals 2/1 - 2/2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Unless that is something new this season...I believe that is only the case with at large bids. Supers had a Partial Paid previously.

Honestly X5 killed it today and deserved the bid. I don't agree w the scoring, there is NO WAY Pro out tumbled X5. Judges must be blind! Also the choreo score was low? That's BS because that is just someone's personal opinion. Hoping these judges start being fair and honest about these teams routines instead of being political.
Congratulations on having one of the most classless and ignorant posts of the year. As most of us know, the Worlds scoresheet (or any scoresheet for that matter) isn't all about tumbling. X5 did have more tumbling yesterday. Pro had their athletes be conservative and many passes were adjusted to make sure they hit and were clean. As far as the rest of the scoresheet, inverted and prone baskets don't score well, and X5 had both. Choreography, although somewhat subjective, isn't just a judge's personal opinion. You and I can choose to disagree on whose was better. There will be enough videos floating around and everyone else can decide if the judges were blind or maybe it is you that has blinders on.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Unless that is something new this season...I believe that is only the case with at large bids. Supers had a Partial Paid previously.
you are right. this situation is similar with ECC Avenger's Partial Paid Bid at AB Comp. Then, ECC Avengers got full paid bid at next comp and their previous Partial Paid bid is passed down to the next highest score team which is Tribe Cheer Chief. I guess the same thing will happen to FAME SS's partial paid bid. If they accept that full paid bid (i'm sure they will :) ), then their partial paid bid will be passed down to the next highest score team (if i'm not mistaken, Allstar Legacy).

well, i guess we have to wait for someone to confirm that FAME Super Senior officially accept the full paid bid and Allstars Legacy officially accept the partial paid bid too :)

At Large Bid:
NJSE X5
East Coast Nitros Bombshells
NJSE Fierce 5
Just Cheer Allstars
State Allstars (IOC6)
Dream Allstars

Is X5 declining their bid here too? That would be the 4th time I think they've declined it? FFS, just tell them before you compete you won't accept an AL bid.

Honestly X5 killed it today and deserved the bid. I don't agree w the scoring, there is NO WAY Pro out tumbled X5. Judges must be blind! Also the choreo score was low? That's BS because that is just someone's personal opinion. Hoping these judges start being fair and honest about these teams routines instead of being political.
I am a huge fan of X5 love them, but after looking at the video's, pro was better. I disagree with your post. Thought the judges were dead on. Sorry

This isn't a good look. Please refrain from posting like that or change your username to something disassociated with SJS.

Back