All-Star Spirit Unlimited Season End Classic! 4-21-12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yes, but can someone please explain to me why the schedule is so screwy??? It is going to be a long day with all star in the morning, rec in the afternoon, then back to all star with some teams competing at 8something at night. why didn't they do rec in the AM then let all star take over the venue?

I wanted to come just to watch and decided not to, just b/c its a 6-7 hour difference between the divisions I wanted to see... (level 4 and 5)... I agree with you... rec and school should go in the am... Allstars in the pm....

yes, but can someone please explain to me why the schedule is so screwy??? It is going to be a long day with all star in the morning, rec in the afternoon, then back to all star with some teams competing at 8something at night. why didn't they do rec in the AM then let all star take over the venue?

I wanted to come just to watch and decided not to, just b/c its a 6-7 hour difference between the divisions I wanted to see... (level 4 and 5)... I agree with you... rec and school should go in the am... Allstars in the pm....

yup. thinking about crossovers, that's a long day. plus my friend has a two kids, one competes at 8am and the other at 6pm?

Yes this is by far the strangest comp schedule I've seen in years! For example, Tiny 1 and Mini 1 don't perform until 6pm....... I definitely don't understand the logic there. I've always wanted a later performance time other than 7am....but I was leaning more towards 10am lol. All in all, this is going to be a great event (LONG...but great). Should make for a very good season closer.

Yes this is by far the strangest comp schedule I've seen in years! For example, Tiny 1 and Mini 1 don't perform until 6pm....... I definitely don't understand the logic there. I've always wanted a later performance time other than 7am....but I was leaning more towards 10am lol. All in all, this is going to be a great event (LONG...but great). Should make for a very good season closer.
lol - i'm with you on that one - those 7am check in times are brutal! especially when you live an hour away and have to get up and get your own hair/makeup done before starting on cp. it's definitely strange but i will take the 6pm performance time! :D

hey, what about some mini love! aren't they cuter then the older teams anyway???:cheering:

I think Spirit Unlimited is trying out the time line of having older teams in the morning based on feedback from different events. We'll see how this goes. Odd that Rec is smack in the middle of it all though :(

It was a great competition. The talent in the building was awesome. I do not even know why there needs to be a rec division. Those teams would be competitive in any division. Let me send a shout out to Hot Topics parent dance team - off the chain. Then to finish it off with Crimson Heat's parent cheer team. Let me just say WOW!!!! They shut the competition down for at least 5 minutes to calm the place down. Now you see where the kids get the talent.

I did not much like the schedule but the talent was so great, I really did not mind.

Oddly enough, the flow of the comp wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. SU kept the comp running ON TIME, there was ample seating, and plenty of entertaining teams to watch. I def give them kudos for this comp and the Worlds Showcase was worth the wait! Definitely have to give a shouout to Tsunami because you ladies were beyond amazing! I can't wait to see you deliver this weekend! Hot Topic, Spirit Force, East Coast Nitros, what a great show! Even the Rec teams were impressive. Great UMD, it was a well run event!!!!

Back