All-Star Sport?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 26, 2011
Someone just told me cheerleading is now an official sport. (she saw it on twitter) can anyone confirm or deny this? I really hope it was true!

I think if this was true then all of twitter, facebook, and on here would be exploding with the news..

Yep that's what I was referring to. We were in he car and she got all excited saying it was a sport and all, but she didn't have any info except for a screen shot she saw on twitter. Sorry for the confusion!! My fault, I should have researched it first!

Could somebody please show this article that apparently says cheerleading WILL be in the 2016 Olympics? I don't think there is such a thing. I think it was like that game of telephone and some one said "omg cheers a sport! MAYBE it will be in the 2016 Olympics!" and ended up at " Omg, cheers a sport! It WILL officially be in the 2016 Olympics!" know what I'm sayin?

I just feel like if said article actually existed it would have been posted all over here, Facebook and twitter.

Could somebody please show this article that apparently says cheerleading WILL be in the 2016 Olympics? I don't think there is such a thing. I think it was like that game of telephone and some one said "omg cheers a sport! MAYBE it will be in the 2016 Olympics!" and ended up at " Omg, cheers a sport! It WILL officially be in the 2016 Olympics!" know what I'm sayin?

I just feel like if said article actually existed it would have been posted all over here, Facebook and twitter.
Just out of curiosity how would the Olympics be any different then Worlds?.. :confused:

It was already in the olympics! I saw the replay on YouTube and Lichtenstein won with fierce triple fulls!!!!! It was sooo the "T" it was the "U" just sayin!

If cheering was in the olympics USA would do sooooo well. So I'm sure people in the US would favor it if they knew how good American cheerleaders are

Back