Sports Bras In Public...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Never. Never. Never.
Your program's participation in a parade is one giant advertisement for your business. You want to project an image to the general public that says that your gym is a place people would want to send their children. If your athletes are walking around in Nike Pros and sports bras, I can tell you that parents will not consider you. Put your athletes in Nike Pros with soffee shorts on top and a program tshirt or tank. Hair in a high pony with a bow and natural makeup (no glitter). The heat will not be an issue for the kids. They will look presentable to the general public (we have to ease them into the big hair, glitter and sports bras). Also wearing tanks or tshirts and shorts will keep perverts from looking at your kiddos (and they're more likely to be looking at the minis than the seniors).

I say to have the best image,....
Wear a t shirt over the sports bras. People may think that you are promoting "sexuality" or "being provocative". That's actually what my (fake) little sister Morgans dad said that it made them look like "hookers" "strippers" "girls who won't graduate from college or high school" :( so if I were you, have everyone wear the same t shirt from your gym and black soffe shorts.

Emmi

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I feel like girls on the team might think it's fine at first, but let me tell you, once they're out in front of everybody in a parade type setting, they'll get self conscience (excuse the spelling) extremely fast.

Back