All-Star Spray Tan Or Fake Bake?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Uv tanning causes wrinkles regardless plus it causes skin cancer, I get spray tanned once a week. I'm 27 years old and still can go out to 17 year old auditions so protect yourself and be cautious with sun. It may look good at 18 but it'll look awful in 10 years ;)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Which product of this brand do you recommend?
I Always get spray tans for special occasions. I'll need to get one soon again for an event, but I wont have much time the week before to go to the place where I get them done. So i was thinking about using a lotion at home. I searched for their product but they have a whole variaty and i dont know which one to pick:s
I use fake bake flawless in the spray!

I use fake bake flawless in the spray!

THANK YOU for recommending this product.
I had to order it online and get it shipped from the usa, took about 2 weeks to arrive and in meantime i found it cheaper on a local website, but this morning it arrived. i inmediatly tried it, i like it! the color turned out a bit light though, so i applied a second coat now. im going to spray my whole team with this:D

does anybody have any tips about using the sally hansen airbrush legs? i'm using it for my entire body, couldn't book a spray tan in time and i'm already out of town for my comp this weekend so i decided to try it out!
i spray it on my daughter the night before and rub it in as you go to keep it even, she usually showers in the morning and we touch up if we have to. but you could do it the morning of, it drys fast

I like spray tanning because of all the bad things I've heard about tanning beds. Its also much faster but the one I get only stays about a week.

The Lorel Paris tanning lotion works, it doesn't turn you orange only have to do it 2 or 3 times the week of competition. (make sure you get sublime tan if anyone uses it)

I do an airbrush spray tan and I love it ! I feel much more comfortable that someone who is trained in equipment and the proper way to airbrush is tanning me. Mine generally lasts for about 1 week sometimes a little longer. What my airbrush person has told me that with any type of do it yourself tan (airbrush, lotions, towelettes, regular spray tans, etc.) the length that the tan will lasts depends on the length of time the product is left on the skin before the first shower (I usually get tanned around 3pm and shower the next morning), and it will also depend on your skins ability to tan. For example I tan very easily, and (knock on wood) have never had a problem with the way the tan faded, but my friend who is very pale, doesn't tan easily, her tan lasted for 4 days and faded weird. It is up to personal preference, but I love getting airbrushed, its fast and provides great color. Also, many hair salons or beauty salons will provide airbrushes who are certified to airbrush tan !

Most of the time that people end up with splotchy spots or uneven tans from booths is because they don't exfoliate evenly. The color wouldn't be more prominent in one area than another if there wasn't more dead skin for the color to be absorbed into. Also if you feel like your fake tan is too orange then just jump into the shower after. Youre suppose to stay dry for a couple of hours after you tan so that the dye can really stain your skin but if its too much just wash some of it off. Also never do your first spray tan the night or the day before an event. Spray tans look best on the third day or so, plus it gives you some time to fix it if it doesn't come out the way you want it to. Expect the best, but prepare for the worst.

Back