All-Star Spray Tans In Indy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

12stepCheermom

Best Parent and Grammar Teacher '14
Cheer Parent
May 10, 2011
I was going to put this in the jamfest/majors thread but my app won't give me that option for some reason.

Anyway.... Anyone have any idea where my ghost child can get spray tanned Thursday night or Friday morning/afternoon? I'm afraid if we do it Wednesday before we leave it won't last the weekend. But I've also never done the spray tan thing...like ever...so I have no idea what I'm doing here.

I was going to put this in the jamfest/majors thread but my app won't give me that option for some reason.

Anyway.... Anyone have any idea where my ghost child can get spray tanned Thursday night or Friday morning/afternoon? I'm afraid if we do it Wednesday before we leave it won't last the weekend. But I've also never done the spray tan thing...like ever...so I have no idea what I'm doing here.
Buy loreal sublime and give it a try now. It is easy to spray on and just let it dry! I use it all the time in the winter.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It's easier to get her sprayed and then touch it up rather than do it all yourself. If you get sprayed Wednesday, do the medium solution and don't shower until she absolutely has to. Then touch her up with a few coats of Loreal Sublime, Neutrogena Micro Mist or Quick Tan the night before.

If your looking for a cheaper option, I use Sally Hansen's Airbrushed Legs in Deep. It's the darkest color they offer and it's really potent on my paper white skin. It runs about $7-$9 and when I use it, people ask me where I went to get my spray tan done. It washes off with soap and water, but unless you're scrubbing, it won't come off.

If your looking for a cheaper option, I use Sally Hansen's Airbrushed Legs in Deep. It's the darkest color they offer and it's really potent on my paper white skin. It runs about $7-$9 and when I use it, people ask me where I went to get my spray tan done. It washes off with soap and water, but unless you're scrubbing, it won't come off.
That's what we just started using this year...it works awesome..and it has a little shimmer in it...done the whole spray tan thing and this is so much cheaper and easier :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Not even on white uniforms?

Not even on white uniforms?
My basket flyer uses it as well and uses it even when it is not competition time and it doesn't come off on any of my shirts. We have a small amount of white in our uniform so I really don't worry about it personally, but I know it doesn't rub off on the gk inside liner.

Nope. Used to use it on my legs in college with a white uniform. The trick is to apply it in minimal clothing, let it dry for 10 or 15 minutes and then get dressed. I can also vouch for @yooolizzi, it does work really well. I'll also use it to keep a spray tan looking good longer.
And for the rest of your body though? Sorry for so many questions I am just trying to decide best method for cp this season.

And for the rest of your body though? Sorry for so many questions I am just trying to decide best method for cp this season.
It'll work on the rest of her body too. Shake it well, spray in little stripes on the body and then blend with your hands. Continue all over until her entire body is covered, making sure you shake it between each round. Apply to one body part at a time, because it will dry in stripes if you wait too long to blend. For a cheer uniform, it's probably best to apply wearing swim suit bottoms or small underwear. Make sure to pull the bottoms up a little bit on the booty so that there's no white line if her spankies ride up.

Back