All-Star Squad Full Of Doubles?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Running? I think Panthers did last year..

if they did, they didn't prove it, a good number of the girls in the opening running sequence fulled, however, if I remember the count correctly, 13 doubled earlier in the season in running tumbling (possibly at Worlds too)

Panthers were a squad of fulls this year from what I could see. I don't think they had a squad of doubles and if they did then I agree, they didn't show it.

if they did, they didn't prove it, a good number of the girls in the opening running sequence fulled, however, if I remember the count correctly, 13 doubled earlier in the season in running tumbling (possibly at Worlds too)
My mistake, when looking at the sync sequence I think I counted about 6 fulls? So I'd say about 14 or so had doubles..not bad. Wasn't F5 pretty close last year as well though?

My mistake, when looking at the sync sequence I think I counted about 6 fulls? So I'd say about 14 or so had doubles..not bad. Wasn't F5 pretty close last year as well though?
I heard from someone at Twisters that there were a handful of girls on F5 that didn't have fulls.

I heard from someone at Twisters that there were a handful of girls on F5 that didn't have fulls.
I'm sure there at least one person on every major team without a full. If you are one of the best flyers in the country or one of the best bases, you don't really need a full to make a team.

I think in 11-12 there will be a lot more teams with close to full doubles.

Back