Sr. Lv2 ..im 17

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've personally never been on a senior level two team but I know that they can sometimes be under estimated. But last year my gyms senior level 2 team came home with the max out award from a national comp and they were against all levels up to 6! So as you can see, senior 2 is just as competitive as any other team! so I say go for it!

Elite Energy.. Its in Middle Tennessee
I used to train with ACE cheer company though:)

That's pretty cool!! My cp tumbles on wednesday's at elite in the Nitros class. She cheers in clarksville at CCE. We live in Smyrna so we are way closer to Elite then CCE which is why we tumble their! Plus my next door neighbor whom I just met cheers for elite on their Sr level 2 team! I think it will be an awesome experience- plus I will see you at the Jamfest competition in November I believe because my cp's cheer gym will be there and I think elite is too!! Good Luck!

I would say go for it. My daughter is not much of a tumbler (it scares her) so we have been on level 2 teams for about 5 years now. There have been several years we have gone undefeated. I really enjoy watching the progress of level 2, plus there is always good competition. this year we are on a small sr 2, and it is looking great so far. I am anxious for the season and I wish you all the best. BTW at are gym a standing tuck gets u on level 4 of course you have to have a double toe touch with it. I am sure on level 2 you will get your skills to cheer on level 5 or 6 with persistence. Several of the guys on are team last year are now on level 4 and 5. Good Luck, hope to see you at UCA Nationals.

definitely go for it! there will be lots of people your age. when i was a youthie i crossed over to a sr2 team, and i remember being the youngest person by far- everyone was 16,17,18. Anyways, age is just a number. so good luck this season! you will have a great time in this division, it it always packed with good competition

Back