All-Star Standing Doubles

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

this list would probably be longer than most people would expect, outside of the ones listed, i've seen
Sacred Summerville (Coaches at Fame now but i dont think he still has it, or if he ever competed it, but i've seen it before)
Glen Jackson (Cheer City United/Cheer Athletics/Navaro)
A lot of top gun guys lol
I've seen a vid of Angel Rice. Wasn't clean, but it landed.
I know of at least one or two more from arkansas, but it was never consistent and not on video
I saw brandon mccuien throw a standing trip last week, but it was nowhere close lol But it was super clean if that makes sense.

Sheldon Bullock- Cheer Dynasty, All Star Legacy, Top Gun
Chris Munoz- Cheer Athletics
Alex Shelton- KE Cats, Gymtyme Platinum
..and I think Bucky can do it but I haven't seen a vid of him doing a standing double

Micheal "Wink" Smith and Chris "Pookie" Herd both of Wilmington All Stars/Powerhouse Tumblers fame and then thru many other programs both have them. While at Elite in Raleigh they both threw them in many routines in the gym but never competed them - not because they didn't want to. Wink went on to cheer for Top Gun and Chris to CEA

Joey Mastrocola - World Cup/Louisville/Gym Tyme

I feel like you see videos of guys doing them all the time but there are never videos of the girls that can do them (other then Whitney)

Back