The Matrix Vortex
American Elite Encore
Midwest Cheer Elite Diamondkatz

Semi Limited Coed:
Step One Allstars

International Coed:
The Matrix Armageddon
Top Notch Allstars

Most of the teams will be attending worlds.

Ohio valley is from Parkersburg, West Virginia, the area that surrounds the gym is called Mid Ohio Valley, thus where the name comes from.. Sooooooooooo Goooooo West Virginia, and Parkersburg, and Most Importantly, Go Ohio Valley Alstars- Paid Bid:cool:

THANKS TO THE OHIO TEAMS FOR ALWAYS INCLUDING US (OHIO VALLEY ALL-STARS - FROM WV) ON YOUR SHIRT!!! IT'S SO NICE TO HAVE SO MANY FRIENDS!! LAST YEAR WE WERE THE ONLY TEAM FROM WV AND THIS YEAR IT WILL STILL JUST BE OHIO VALLEY (SMALL LIMITED COED) AND FAMOUS SUPERSTARS (INTERNATIONAL COED). SO THANKS AGAIN - IT'S LONELY HERE IN WV!!! LOVE ALL MY OHIO FRIENDS!

Hey!!! everyone loves OVA!!!!! although, i made a post that put ya in WV, just the mid ohio valley is where the community where the kids come from.........Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! Love ya!!!!:rolleyes:

PA
Small All Girl
Cheer Tyme Obsession - Mechanicsburg, PA
Fire and Ice Five Alarm-Pittsburgh, PA
Pittsburgh Pride Glitz-Pittsburgh, PA
Viper All Stars Venom-Etters, PA

Small Limited Coed
Hot Cheer HOT5-Pittsburgh, PA

Large ALL girl
FCA Diamonds-Pittsburgh, PA
Pittsburgh Superstars-Pittsburgh, PA
State All Stars-Norristown, PA

Large Limited Coed
Fire and Ice Hail-Pittsburgh, PA

International Open
Viper All Stars Toxic- Etters, PA (does anyone know for sure if they're all girl or coed? they competed all girl earlier in the season, but listed as coed in wiki)

International Open Coed
Pittsburgh Superstars-Pittsburgh, PA
State All Stars-Norristown, PA

Open Coed Level 6
Cheer Tyme-Mechanicsburg, PA

Dance
Coyotes Cheer and Dance- Coraopolis, PA
Legacy Open Coed- Pittsburgh, PA
Legacy Coed- Pittsburgh, PA
Legacy All Girl-Pittsburgh, PA
Pittsburgh Poison- Pittsburgh, PA

If I forgot anyone please Add!!!

They are all gilr, no dudes on this team.....:)

Florida

Small Senior:
Cheer Corp- At Large
Cheer Express- Paid
Orlando Allstars- At Large

Small Limited:
Brandon Allstars- Paid
Double Down- At Large
Elite Cheer and Dance- At Large
Epic Cheer Company- At Large
Premier Wildcats- At Large
Rock Solid Allstars- At Large

Semi Limited:
Florida Top Dog- At Large
Top Gun Allstars- Paid

International Coed 5:
Brandon Allstars- Paid
Top Gun Allstars- Paid

International Coed 6:
Top Gun Allstars- At Large

International 6 is now going on a partial paid bid and we also have an International Hip Hop going as well

left out a couple of teams so ill update it.

Georgia:

Small Senior:
Stingray All Stars (Paid)
All Star Panthers (At-large)

Large Senior:

Small Limited:
C4 Longhorns (At-large)
ATL All Stars (At-large)
CTA All Stars (At-large)

Large Limited:
ACE (At-large)

Semi Limited:
Georgia All Stars (Paid)

Unlimited Coed:
Pro Cheer (Paid)

International Coed:
Stingray All Stars level 5 (At-large)
Stingray All Stars level 6 (At-large)
United Pythons level 5 *(At-large)

International All-Girl:
Georgia All Stars (At-large)

Platinum Elite Small Limited (from Stone Mountain) got an At-Large bid at Cheersport.

Though, things could have changed since Sunday when I saw that.

I was just wondering because I've heard the same thing from a friend about his team (saying he thinks they are going) Didn't the dealine pass for turning in registration forms and payments for most teams, except those that are just now getting bids or does USASF make exceptions?

I feel bad for teams just getting bids, the flights are sooo expensive now. I bought my ticket in January when we got our bid and paid $189 nonstop...now the same flight is well over $300.:eek:

I feel bad for teams just getting bids, the flights are sooo expensive now. I bought my ticket in January when we got our bid and paid $189 nonstop...now the same flight is well over $300.:eek:

Wow! Was that round trip?! Just book my flight... best I could find was $270 round trip

Wow! Was that round trip?! Just book my flight... best I could find was $270 round trip

Yes, the $189 was a round trip from CT to Orlando...nonstop on Delta. My younger daughter decided she might want to go and when I checked the same flight ,it was $330... and it's even more now!!!

The usasf website has the list, this way we can make sure we don't leave anyone out...it even says who accepted and who declined....here is the link (hopefully I posted it right). There are soooooo many amazing teams, I cannot wait to get there and go into cheer overload!!!

http://usasf.net/worlds/bids_awarded/

I know people who book flights in January even if no bid has been received, and then if they get there Worlds bid they save A TON of money for flights! But if no bid is received they always say they can just cancel the flight. I'm not sure if there is a fee or not to cancel but they have never needed to cancel.. thank God! Lol!!

Back