All-Star State Worlds Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is the info from ECE MA on the New England shirts

T-Shirts - We will be pre-selling New England's Worlds Showcase t-shirts.
T-shirts can be purchased by anyone in the gym, cheerleaders, parents and fans. The cost of the t-shirt is $15.00. To purchase your T-Shirt, please email Cheryl at [email protected]. All profits made by ECE on T-shirt sales will go to our Small Senior team who will be attending Worlds with an At Large Bid.

Update to the PA Worlds Shirt. If ANYONE sees of any PA gyms who are not included on this shirt who ARE in fact attending Worlds 2011 please let me know ASAP so I can adjust the design. This list was made from a collective query of PA coaches in addition to referencing the USASF website.

I'm not at gym going to worlds but i am attending can i still get one?

Yeah, my coach told me about it

i dont know anything about someone from our gym desigining the shirts. usa wildcats wont even be able to attend the new england showcase. 2 of our main flyers will be away. i thought i heard something about someone from spirit central designing them.

i dont know anything about someone from our gym desigining the shirts. usa wildcats wont even be able to attend the new england showcase. 2 of our main flyers will be away. i thought i heard something about someone from spirit central designing them.

yeah, i dance for street elite, and i cheered for usa last year.. my coach, beth, said cheryl had mentioned something to her about jeff ( the one who does all our logowear) doing a possible shirt. I guess not though.. We wont be at the showcase either.. I kind of wish the shirts didn't say showcase, since some teams arent even performing at the showcase..

My question is why are the logos not exactly the same as the real ones? I'm assuming all the gyms would give permission for them to be used... haha

agreed... the street elite logo on the shirt.. is the one from 2 years ago.. and the ece logo, isnt the updated one..

I was told by multiple people that someone from wildcats was having them made?
wildcats was originally supposed to design them, but last we were told spirit central did it. but since we can't go to the showcase they're taking orders at our gym and we're getting them there.

wildcats was originally supposed to design them, but last we were told spirit central did it. but since we can't go to the showcase they're taking orders at our gym and we're getting them there.

ohhhh okay :) Wildcats always does such a good job designing shirts and stuff :( aw boo.

Back