All-Star Stingrays 2011 Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 4, 2011
I apologize if this has been discussed before but I just randomly started watching worlds from 2011 - and I was watching Rays. The basket toss that is supposed to go up in the middle of running tumbling. I am still confused as to why they didnt just throw the toss anyways. Like, its clear they were all just a little off count the way they dipped like 30 times before deciding not to throw it.. am I missing something ?

I am curious to know what happened to the back spot, I don't think they did the toss day 1 so then they added it in for day 2 and the backspotting forgot or something loL

I think it was added between day 1 and day 2. The weight of competition probably and the gravity of the moment may have made the backspot forget. While throwing the basket could definitely have helped their score, in reality I don't think final positions would have change.d So, we move on. Stuff happens sometimes.

I think it was added between day 1 and day 2. The weight of competition probably and the gravity of the moment may have made the backspot forget. While throwing the basket could definitely have helped their score, in reality I don't think final positions would have change.d So, we move on. Stuff happens sometimes.

Yeah I wasnt trying to bring anything up or start anything I just never noticed it until now and I was curious lol I wanted to know why haha !

Yeah I wasnt trying to bring anything up or start anything I just never noticed it until now and I was curious lol I wanted to know why haha !

No worries.

Back