All-Star Stingrays 2011 Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A random girl behind the toss = get your butt in there and chuck the toss even if you dont know how to back.. atleast thats what it means to me.. who knows they could have gotten a higher score :]

A random girl behind the toss = get your butt in there and chuck the toss even if you dont know how to back.. atleast thats what it means to me.. who knows they could have gotten a higher score :]
But I think what @kingston is trying to say, is even if they would've thrown it, it wasn't worth enough points for them to have pushed them all the way to first.

But I think what @kingston is trying to say, is even if they would've thrown it, it wasn't worth enough points for them to have pushed them all the way to first.
I agree and Im only so into this topic so much because I feel like for them its something so minor haha their so amazing haha I just wish the best for them and I wanted them to throw it ! haha

What I'm confused on is how is the day 2 video of them correct if all the stunts hit? Am I crazy or didn't they have a switch up fall?? In the video with the basket not going all the stunts stayed up.

What I'm confused on is how is the day 2 video of them correct if all the stunts hit? Am I crazy or didn't they have a switch up fall?? In the video with the basket not going all the stunts stayed up.

They dropped day 1

Back