All-Star Stingray's Half Year Teams 12-13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
http://stingrayallstars.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Rosters.pdf

The pull that Stingray's has in Atlanta is BANANAS! In the Marietta location alone they have an additional 345 kids on half year teams. This is not counting the regular teams!

Can anyone from Rays enlighten us on the divisions of these teams? That team coached by Roger called Oxygen seems like it may be a higher level than normal for a half year team. Maybe level 4 possibly 5?!

Was just tweeted that Krypton is Senior 1. Johns Creek does not have any half year senior teams. It's not much but it's something.

The pull that Stingray's has in Atlanta is BANANAS! In the Marietta location alone they have an additional 345 kids on half year teams. This is not counting the regular teams!

Can anyone from Rays enlighten us on the divisions of these teams? That team coached by Roger called Oxygen seems like it may be a higher level than normal for a half year team. Maybe level 4 possibly 5?!

I'm no expert, and not sure about oxygen.

but i believe last season Level5Mom said (I think it was her?) that none of the half year teams are higher than level 2. this was done to make more of an incentive to do full year teams. Now, I could have made this up and be wrong? or the rules could have changed this year, or both :p Maybe Level5Mom knows?

I have total respect for stingrays but who came up with these names?
oxygen, helium, nitrogen?? I would not want my cheer team's name to be associated with chemistry!
But with that being said I heard their team count this year is now in the 40s! Go Rays!

oxygen, helium, nitrogen?? I would not want my cheer team's name to be associated with chemistry!
But with that being said I heard their team count this year is now in the 40s! Go Rays!
Maybe my bio major is showing but I love those names. I've always thought a science theme could be cool for a gym.

nitro would sound a lot better to me. 40 teams is crazy!

It's not so much colors anymore. Marietta is colors, Johns Creek is gemstone, half years are elements.

The pull that Stingray's has in Atlanta is BANANAS! In the Marietta location alone they have an additional 345 kids on half year teams.

When you have a program that year after year produces quality teams, are you really surprised? Plus they also host a competition for the school teams in the area and (I'm assuming) pull most of thier half year teams from there.

Last I heard they were at 46 teams total but I could be wrong.

I am not sure of the levels of the teams......but there are 13 in Marietta and 5 in Johns Creek from what I have been told.

Back