All-Star Stingrays Rusty

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Speaking of Rays....
This picture made it to the "Derp" thread on theChive
ugyme2ym.jpg

I'd love to know what's happening on the back of the mat....

Speaking of Rays....
This picture made it to the "Derp" thread on theChive
ugyme2ym.jpg

I'd love to know what's happening on the back of the mat....

I believe on the back of the mat she is doing a seat roll. It is an odd moment picture that somehow it caught on in the internet.

I believe on the back of the mat she is doing a seat roll. It is an odd moment picture that somehow it caught on in the internet.

I guessed seat roll but wasn't positive. What a random picture to choose. That could be any of my teams at any given moment.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I guessed seat roll but wasn't positive. What a random picture to choose. That could be any of my teams at any given moment.

It could have been anyone's team. There is nothing unique about the picture that has never happened before. How many of us haven't gone through action moments and laughed at the awkward ones? This one just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

I personally try not to make a big deal out of it because of the Streisand Effect. It's gonna be a meme no matter what so now just ride it out. Granted I speak for myself and no program.

I think it pales in comparison to the "Janet Jackson" shot taken by action shots during NCA (I believe) last year or the year before (can't remember which one). :eek::oops:

Latest posts

Back