All-Star Stingrays Server Just Crashed!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well I heard they considered Nude, Flesh and Buff (all crayons colors), but opted against it. Last I heard Nuts was a term used to describe silliness? I am not sure why someone would be upset about calling a bunch of 6-8 year olds Nuts?

Having been a coach of that team back in the day they do lovingly drive you nuts.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Well I heard they considered Nude, Flesh and Buff (all crayons colors), but opted against it. Last I heard Nuts was a term used to describe silliness? I am not sure why someone would be upset about calling a bunch of 6-8 year olds Nuts?
I think its super cute. I would love to coach them and tell them they are nuts all the time

I say, if someone one can have the name The Looney Dolphins, why not nuts? both names are great

Do we all know nuts is short for coconut?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

haha well im pretty sure everyone on the boards is always complaining about how this sport doesnt get any respect.....little girls running around competitions screaming "i love nuts" and "i love smoke" isn't going to help anything....jmo.
Ok, I'll give you smoke. However, you are considerably overboard about nuts. I would assume most mini age kids do not have their mind in the gutter about the word coconut and it's derivative, nuts.

Now, I'm curious if you share the same passion against ACE team names. You know hating on teams with an American Indian name for a mascot is en vogue these days.

Ok, I'll give you smoke. However, you are considerably overboard about nuts. I would assume most mini age kids do not have their mind in the gutter about the word coconut and it's derivative, nuts.

Now, I'm curious if you share the same passion against ACE team names. You know hating on teams with an American Indian name for a mascot is en vogue these days.

haha yeah i just got the whole coconut thing! i thought they were just called nuts but nuts is just a nickname. and imo, ace has no intentions of hating on native americans! a tribe to me, means unity and i think thats what the whole idea behind aces gym name/team names thing!

haha yeah i just got the whole coconut thing! i thought they were just called nuts but nuts is just a nickname. and imo, ace has no intentions of hating on native americans! a tribe to me, means unity and i think thats what the whole idea behind aces gym name/team names thing!
I didn't say ACE hates American Indians. I said it's popular for people to hate teams with an American Indian as a mascot. Several universities have had to change their nickname because the PC crowd was... Ohh-Fended.

I didn't say ACE hates American Indians. I said it's popular for people to hate teams with an American Indian as a mascot. Several universities have had to change their nickname because the PC crowd was... Ohh-Fended.

Yes and it's the stupidest thing I can think of. We don't have the names because we're making fun. We have them because of the immense respect that Happy had for all things American Indian as he was growing up.

Not lecturing; just venting as I have never understood the issue.

Back