All-Star Stingrays Server Just Crashed!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can we figure out divisions for these teams?
smoke - small coed 5
black
platinum
red
gray
emerald - senior large 2
orange - small senior 5
rose
scarlet
mango
green
pepermint
amber - large senior 5
frost - large senior 4
lime
pink - senior small 2
nuts
navy - junior large coed 3

(Bold is what I added) Got the information from the page on Facebook from wall posts, so it could be wrong.

i've been a little out of the loop with allstars because of finals, and then it popped up that 494894759438 people wrote on @level5mom's wall about hailey. i literally jumped off my bed, ran into the banister in the process of running downstairs to tell my mom that hailey was on orange. lol i don't think she was as excited as i was. it was one of those, you arent the one on the team kinda deals.
super duper excited for her!

really really maddd... the fierceboard website with the results says "error" =( i cant seee itttttttt.. ggrrrr .. helppp??:(

I am so excited for Amber to be a full year medium/large senior team. Though if Smoke really is small limited I will be a little sad, but I will still love the team. This season needs to hurry and start now with the news of all these teams in new divisions and new talent. So pumped.

We all shouldn't be to upset about Smoke since Large Limited is gone. In order to stay in large they would have had to come up with an "unlimited" amount of boys. I'm wondering if small coed is the new large limited?

Back