All-Star Stop Hatin On Maddie G!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My only love is for these kids, athletes and competitors. Each and every athlete from level 1 to 5 have the same amount of passion and drive as your daughter or mine - To be the best that they can be so their team can reap the benefits.

Infringement is what you allow it to be. I have no room or tollerance in my life for negativity - one can talk all the smack they want - what u bring to the table speaks more volume than all this bantering back n forth.

All i am saying is let her shut the naysayers up by being the best she can be and prove them wrong where it really matters whether it be on the mat or in just her everyday life interaction. Having this offense and defense back n forth and shirts made distracts where the focus really should be and that is "ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS"

She does this everyday regardless so I don't really see your point...I believe HER actions do speak louder than her words. Her mother was being gracious to someone who made those shirts for her w/o any prompting. Yep, graciousness is definitely and action speaking louder than the words on the shirt. ;)

So I think its time to put this thread to sleep now. You are all entitled to you opinion weather you love her or hate her or any other cheerlebrity . But you can't take away the fact that most of these athletics don't do it for the fame they do it because they love it . So lets all get along and have a fun and safe season.

Back