All-Star Strangest Injury?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

chyeeaaa69

The Beygency. . best GIFs/Memes
Dec 14, 2009
I have quite an odd story as to how I suffered my most recent "injury", and wondered about some other people's strange, funny, or embarrassing ways you've been injured.

Basically, I was holding a thing of ice cream, and had my head turned to the right, walking forwards, didn't see the girl on another girl's back in front of my, jammed my thumb into her butt and today can not move my left hand. Not just my thumb, I mean my whole hand. I can move my pinky a bit, but not really anything else.

Have any?

i broke my sesamoid bones in my foot.
i actually have 4 extra bones in each foot, 2 of those are sesamoids, which are the bones on the balls of your big toes. so i broke the extra ones.

i always have callouses because theyre so close to the skin, so my body is like, trying to hold them in lol.

also, last week I bent over to pick something up off of the floor, and i hit my head on a chair. now i have a lovely concussion and im out of cheer for a month.
yaaaay

also, last week I bent over to pick something up off of the floor, and i hit my head on a chair. now i have a lovely concussion and im out of cheer for a month.
yaaaay

I actually LOL-ed at this because it's something that I could totally pull off :cool:

Also I think we had this discussion a while ago and I remember someone said they pulled/tore two ligaments (or something like that) putting their foot on the floor funny when they got out of bed.

AllstarObsession said:
yaaaay

I did this on a heavy wooden armchair while picking up a sock. Almost needed stitches!

AllstarObsession said:
lolol it was just a normal dining room chair. i was just like, did that really just happen?

I stood up fast then sat down on the floor. My knees gave out it hurt so bad. I have a nice scar right above my right eye now.

I broke my toe by kicking another girl in the head. We were doing round off bhs tucks for fun one day. I set really high, and she doesn't. I tumbled crooked to the right and she did to the left and we stood on the wrong side of each other! Somehow I tucked over her and my foot kicked her head. Other than my toe we were both ok.

I tore a ligament in my ankle doing the "i have to pee" dance outside my house waiting for my mom to open the door...

annndddd I compleatly broke my hand doing a back handspring... actually it was a whip through but my hand broke in the handspring

Back